Label - Wrap Up
- Value of "for" attribute of <label> tag must match with the value of "id" attribute of <input> tag
- Values are case sensitive e.g. for="xYz" and id="xYz"
- Label and control attribute values (for & id) must be UNIQUE in the HTML code of the page even if the on-screen prompts are the same.
- ONE label per form control (alas)
- Place label above or adjacent to input control
- Labels are reliable, clickable and customizable (stylable)
- Labeling the point: Scenarios of label misuse in WCAG